2OO7, 27 April
IN HANDLE KeyedEventHandle,
IN PVOID Key,
IN BOOLEAN Alertable,
IN PLARGE_INTEGER Timeout OPTIONAL );
Function with similar functionality as
NtReleaseKeyedEvent. In my opinion it is not needed and exists
only for future vision of KeyedEvent objects or just
as a mistake.
- KeyedEventHandle HANDLE for
previously opened KeyedEvent object.
- Key Value to wait for, must have lowest
- Alertable If set, waiting can be broken
by alerting thread.
- Timeout Optinally pointer for timing
- Supported on system versions:
- Win XP/2003
- Documented by:
- Tomasz Nowak
- Library: ntdll.lib